BAY HO RESIDENCE
The clients came to us to redesign the master suite in their 1975 Bay Ho home. The original bathroom was dated and dark, and the closet was small in scale to the larger bedroom. Traci expanded the closet, borrowing unused space from the bedroom, and created an efficient flow by connecting the bathroom and closet with a sliding door. Light, modern finishes create a soothing atmosphere and a new skylight over the shower and solar tube in the closet flood the space with natural light.
V I S I O N
A small master bath with a big dream
Discovering Opportunities for Accommodation
The client was aiming to squeeze more luxury, joy and use out of this cozy bathroom by adding good…
- Circulation – opening the space and moving the toilet to it’s own room with wood/glass sliding door.
- Light-filled – walk in shower with natural light flooding down.
- Function – the conversion of this space from a separated closet and bathroom to a suite.
- Cost – not over-building for the home or going over budget.
- Scale – new custom floating cabinetry that allows the space to remain open and airy.
A place for everything
The final result
This complete renovation and transformation of a dark and dated master bath into a universally-designed, European inspired room. The resulting space is modern, bright, open and airy and replete with the new efficiencies and comfort.
THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU.
It takes a dream team of amazing clients, vendors, and contractors
to complete a successful project.